老友记精校版第1季 第134期:钱德之母(8)(在线收听

Joey: He forgot to leave his grip size!

他忘了告诉我他握把的尺寸。

Ross: He didn't get the goggles!

他也没带护目镜。

Rachel: Well, sounds like you two have issues.

你们两个之间好像有点问题哦。

Rachel: Goodbye, baby.

再见,宝贝,么么......

Ross: Do they wait for me to do this?

他们在等着让我看么?

Joey: So are you gonna tell him?

你到底要不要告诉他?

Ross: No, I'm not gonna tell him. Why would I tell him?

不,我才不告诉他呢,我为什么要告诉他?

Joey: How about 'cause if you don't, his mother might. .

因为如果你不说,他妈妈也许会......

Monica: What are you guys doing here?

你俩在这儿干什么?呃....。

Joey: Uhhhh.... he's not even wearing a jockstrap!

他连护裆都没穿!

Monica:...What did I ask?

我问了什么?

Monica: Hi.

嗨。

Phoebe: Hi.

嗨。

Monica: What are you doing here?

你在这做什么?

Phoebe: Nothing, I just thought I'd stop by...y'know, after the uh...that I... y'know, so what are you doing here?

没事,我只是顺路…那个......你又来干什么?

Monica: I'm not really here. Just thought I'd drop these off...on the way...my way...

我不是专程来的,只是想顺路拿这些过来......顺路的......

Come here a lot? Without me?

你经常过来?自己一个人来?

Phoebe: No. No! No!...So, um, do you think he's doing any better than he was this morning?

没,没,没!没有!呃,你觉得他比早上好点没?

Monica: How would I know? II wasn't here.

我怎么知道?我又没来过。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lyjjjb/lyjjjb1/497238.html