看老友记学英语 不打脸的事不是个坏主意(在线收听

ROSS: Well we did it, we're here. We are standing our ground. How long does a cup of coffee take?

恩,我们做到了。我们来到这里,挺立在我们的领地上,弄杯咖啡花这么长时间?

CHANDLER: Would you come on! Come on!Thank you.

你能不能快点,快点,谢谢。

CHANDLER: Ah, there we go.

啊,我们做到了。

ROSS: I think we proved our point.

我想我们已经证明了我们的能力

ROSS: You burn your mouth?

你烫到嘴了?

ROSS: Cannot feel my tounge.

已经感觉不到舌头了。

CHANDLER: Bullies, big bullies.

欺负人的那伙人。

LITTLE BULLY: Oh, look who's here, it's the weenies.

哦,瞧瞧谁在这儿,是小不点们。

BIG BULLY: Did we not make ourselves clear the other day.

我们那天没说清楚吗。

ROSS: Yes, and that's why we're here.

说清楚了,那也是为什么我们来了。

CHANDLER: Yes, we're standing out ground...apparently.

对,我们挺立在我们的领地上...显然地。

LITTLE BULLY: Let's do this alright.

来吧。

ROSS: Woah, ho-ho, whad'ya got there, a weapon?

哇喔喔,你有什么?一个武器?

LITTLE BULLY: It's a nice watch, I don't wanna break it on your ribs.

这是块好表。我不愿意打碎在你的肋骨上。

CHANDLER: Alright, let's do this.

好吧,我们开始。

LITTLE BULLY: Alright.

来吧。

CHANDLER: Question. If I don't care about my watch, can I use it as a weapon?

问题,如果我不在乎我的手表,我能用它作为武器吗?

ROSS: Whad'ya mean?

你什么意思?

CHANDLER: Well, it's sharp, it's metal, I think I can do some, you know, serious damage with it.

嗯,它很尖锐,是金属的。我想我能,嗯,用它弄出些严重的伤害。

BIG BULLY: No, you can't use your watch.

不。你不能用你的表

CHANDLER: Ok.

好吧。

BIG BULLY: Or your keys.

或者是你的钥匙。

CHANDLER: Ok.

LITTLE BULLY: Look, here's what we'll do. We'll put all keys and watches in the hat over there. Alright. Alright, c'mon man, let's do this.

这么找,我们把所有的表,钥匙放在这个帽子里,把帽子放到那边,好嘞,哥们,来吧。

ROSS: Before I forget, are we hitting faces?

在我忘了之前问一句,我们打脸吗?

BIG BULLY: Of course we're hitting faces, why wouldn't you hit faces?

当然打脸?为什么不打脸?

ROSS: Well because I have to work on Monday, I have a big presentation.

因为我周一要上班。我有个很重要的现场演说。

LITTLE BULLY: Actually, you know, uh, I gotta show this apartment tomorrow and uh, you know, this no faces thing might not be a bad idea.

实际上,恩,我明天要展示那个公寓,所以,恩,这个不打脸的事不是个坏主意。

BIG BULLY: Ok, nothing from the neck up.Or the waist down. Dana's ovulating.

Ok,不打脖子以上的,或者是腰以下的,Dana正在排卵期。

LITTLE BULLY: Oh really, you guys tryin' again?

哦,真的?你们又在试了?

BIG BULLY: Yeah.

是的。

CHANDLER: Ok, so let me just get this straight. So we're uh, strictly talking about the middle?

Ok,让我直说吧,我们就是指中间这部分?

BIG BULLY: C'MON!

来吧!

ROSS: Hey, hey, woah, you want some of this, huh? You want a piece of this, huh? I'm standin here, huh.

嗨,嗨,哇喔,你想来点这个,恩?想来点这个,恩?我站着这儿呢。

CHANDLER: Hey, hey, those guys are takin our stuff!

嗨嗨,那些家伙拿我们的东西

ROSS: Hey.

BIG BULLY: Hey.

回来。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/klyjxyy/499196.html