《查莉成长日记》精讲 10(在线收听

Hi, Charlie. it's your big sister Teddy with my video diary.

嘿 Charlie 这是你姐姐Teddy在录视频日记

So today, I want to talk to you about best friends.

今天 我要和你聊聊关于好朋友的话题

You bragging about me again?

你又在夸耀我了吧

Huh. yeah, this is Ivy. she's my BFF.

噢 这是Ivy 她是我的最好的朋友

I'm also her hero,

我还是她的英雄

The wind beneath her wings, the hip in her hop,

她是锅来我是盖 她是风儿我是沙

The peanut to her butter.

她是绿叶我是花

I am the mouth that wouldn't shut.

我就是 那张说个没完的嘴

Let's see how we're looking.

瞧瞧我们看上去如何

Perfect!

很完美

I'd date us. I'd marry us.

我都想同咱俩约会 我都想同咱俩结婚

So what's the big news?

好吧 有什么重大新闻吗

you are not gonna believe what I did for you

你绝对不敢相信我为你做了什么

I saw the cutest guy working at the mall food court

我看到了一个超帅的男孩在商场的美食广场工作

And pause for dramatic effect

为了戏剧效果 我们暂停一下

Tomorrow I'm going to talk to him.

明天我要过去跟他搭讪

How is this something you're doing for me?

这算哪门子你为我做的事

Maybe he has a friend. the cute ones always have a friend.

也许他还有朋友啊 可爱的人总会有朋友的

I mean, I have you, right?

就像 我有你 对吧

Hi, girls. What you doing?

嘿 姑娘们 忙什么呢

Nothin'.

没什么

How's it going, Ivy? Real good.

最近好吗 Ivy 很好

Ignore her. she'll go away.

别理她 她就会走开的

You girls are always on those phones.

你们这些孩子总是在玩手机

Who are you texting now? Nobody.

你在和谁发短信呢 没和谁发

I wish I could do that.

真希望我也会发短信

Hey, then you and I could text each other. Wouldn't that be fun?

嘿 那样的话 你和我就能互相发短信了 那样岂不是很好玩

Oh my gosh, mom, I'd love that!

哦 天呐 妈妈 那样就太棒了

Eww!

才怪

I don't think I can text from this phone. oh, well.

但是我学不会怎么发短信 哦 那就没办法啦

Sure you can, Miss D. what's your number?

你肯定能学会的 Duncan女士 你手机号多少

Not ignoring.

别理她啊

What is that noise?

什么声音

I just sent you a text.

我刚给你发了条短信

Just hit that button to read it.

按一下这个键就可以看了

Well, look at that.

哦 快看啊

Oh, that's funny, Ivy.

哦 果然很好玩 Ivy

Then your response is "lol."

那你就该回复个"lol"

"laugh out loud."

就是"放声大笑"

No no, mom. you don't do it, you type it.

不是 不是的 不是让你笑出声来 而是把它打出来

Or if you want to get a little saucy,

如果你想更俏皮点的话

You can wink.

你可以眨下眼

Not there. There.

不是真眨 是打出来

Just a semicolon and parentheses.

就是打一个分号和括号

Oh, that does look like a wink.

哦 看起来确实像在眨眼睛

I can't believe I'm finally a texter.

真不敢相信我也会发短信了

Let's see if it works from the kitchen!

来看看我从厨房发短信你们能不能收到

"WHYD"? What have you done?

"WHYD" 看你干的好事

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509039.html