《查莉成长日记》精讲 11(在线收听

Yeah!

Yeah, this is way more fun since you've learned how to clap.

自从你学会鼓掌后 这就比以前好玩多了

Don't ignore me!

别装作没听见

When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it!

每次我跟你说去做什么事的时候 我希望你真的去做

Get off my back, woman!

少啰嗦 老女人

You want me off your back? I can arrange that.

你想我少啰嗦吗 我求之不得呢

Charlie, those are our neighbors, the Dabneys.

Charlie 他们是我们的邻居 Dabney一家

They've been married a long time.

他们已经结婚很久很久了

Hey, PJ, I just kicked the football into the Dabneys' backyard.

嘿 PJ 我刚把橄榄球踢进Dabney家的后院了

Will you go get it?

你能去把它拿回来嘛

No way! they're going at it again.

没门 他们又得发飙了

Well, what about the football? Who cares?

那橄榄球怎么办 谁在乎啊

It's gone. Kiss it goodbye.

它已经没了 和它告别吧

Well, I'm glad to hear you say that

好吧 我很高兴你这么说

Because it was your football.

因为那是你的橄榄球

Ha! I warned you!

哈 我早警告过你的

That's what you get for being a bad husband!

这就是你当恶丈夫的下场

And now you're dead!

现在你终于死了

Is somebody out here?

外面有人吗

Who's out h

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clczrjjj/509040.html