《敦刻尔克》精讲 35(在线收听

Wars are not won by evacuations.

"战争并非靠撤退取胜"

I can't look.

我不敢看他

But there was a victory inside this deliverance,

但值得一提的是

which should be noted.

这次撤退也意味着胜利

Our thankfulness at the escape of our army

虽然我们摆脱了围困 心怀感激

must not blind us to the fact that what has happened

但不能忽视目前

in France and Belgium is a colossal military disaster.

法国与比利时的军事灾难

We must expect another blow to be struck almost immediately.

我们必须时刻警惕着敌人会立即再次进攻

We shall go on to the end.

我们要奋战到底

We shall fight in France.

我们要在法国作战

We shall fight on the seas and oceans.

我们要在海上作战

We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air.

我们要在空中作战 愈战愈勇

We shall defend our island whatever the cost...

我们要不惜一切代价保卫国土

What?

什么

We shall defend our island whatever the cost may be.

我们要不惜一切代价保卫国土

We shall fight on the beaches.

我们要在海滩上作战

We shall fight on the landing grounds.

我们要在登陆地作战

We shall fight in the fields and in the streets.

我们要在田野和街头作战

We shall fight in the hills.

我们要在山区作战

We shall never surrender.

我们绝不投降

And even if this island or a large part of it

即使我们的家园大部分被敌军占领

were subjugated and starving,

即使我们饥寒交迫

then our Empire beyond the seas,

大英帝国的殖民地

armed and guarded by the British Fleet,

在皇家舰队的武装保护下

would carry on the struggle

也将继续浴血奋战

until, in God's good time,

直到天时降临

the New World, with all its power and might,

新世界将以无上的力量

steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old."

为旧世界带来救赎与解放"

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dkekjj/512937.html