《新福尔摩斯》精讲 80(在线收听

So this is where West was found?Yeah.

威斯特的尸体是在这里发现的吗 是的

Are you going to be long?I might be.

要检查很久吗 说不定

Are you the police, then?Sort of.

那你是警察咯 算是吧

I hate 'em.The police?

我讨厌他们 警察吗

No, jumpers.People who chuck 'emselves in front of trains. Selfish bastards.

不 那些自杀的人 卧轨自杀的人 自私的杂种

Well, that's one way of looking at it.

你可以这么看吧

I mean it. It's all right for them.It's over in a split second, strawberry jam all over the lines.

我说真的 他们倒好 几秒钟就没命了 草莓酱却喷得到处都是

What about the drivers, eh?They've got to live with it, haven't they?

那司机怎么办 他们还得习以为常

Yeah, speaking of strawberry jam, there's no blood on the line.Has it been cleaned off?

对了 说到草莓酱 铁轨上怎么没血迹呢 被清洗掉了吗

No, there wasn't that much.

不 本来就没什么血

You said his head was smashed in.

你说他的头被压碎了

It was, but there wasn't much blood.OK.

对啊 但没什么血 那好吧

Well, I'll leave you to it, then.

这儿就交给你了

Just give us a shout when you're off. Right.

你走的时候吼一声啊 -行

Right, so, Andrew West...got on the train somewhere. Or did he?

好吧 安德鲁·威斯特 从某地上了火车 到底上火车了没

There was no ticket on the body.

身上也没有票根

How did he end up here?The points.

那他怎么会死在这儿呢 岔口

Yes!I knew you'd get there eventually.

对 就知道你一定能想到

West wasn't killed here, that's why there was so little blood.

到这之前威斯特已经死了 所以才没什么血迹

How long have you been following me?

你跟踪我多久了

Since the start.You don't think I'd give up on a case like this just to spite my brother, do you?Come on, we've got a bit of burglary to do.

自打一开始 难道你认为 我就因为跟我哥较劲 而放弃这个案子吗 走吧 咱们要私闯民宅了

Missile defence plans haven't left the country,otherwise Mycroft's people would have heard about it.

导弹防御计划还没有迈出国境 不然麦考夫他们早就有消息了

Despite what people think, we do still have a secret service.

不管人们怎么想 的确有特务机关

Yeah, I know, I've met them.

是的 这我知道 我见过

Which means whoever stole the memory stick can't sell it or doesn't know what to do with it.

这就意味着 无论谁偷了记忆棒 要么是没卖掉要么是还不知该怎么办

My money's on the latter.

我赌后者

We're here.Where?

到了 哪儿

Sherlock! What if there's someone in?

夏洛克 万一里面有人呢

There isn't.

里面没人

Jesus...Where are we?

天呐 这是哪儿

Oh, sorry, didn't I say?Joe Harrison's flat.Joe...?

忘了告诉你 这是乔·哈里森的公寓 谁啊

Brother of West's fiance. He stole the memory stick,killed his prospective brother-in-law.

威斯特未婚妻的哥哥 是他偷走了记忆棒 杀死了他未来的妹夫

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/513641.html