《新福尔摩斯》精讲 131(在线收听

You know he's actually pleased you're here? Secretly pleased.

其实他很高兴你来了 偷偷高兴着呢

Is he? That's nice.

是吗 不错

I suppose he likes having all the same faces back together. Appeals to his... his...Asperger's?

估计他就是喜欢所有熟人凑在一起 以满足他的...阿斯伯格综合症吗

So, you believe them about having the dog destroyed?

你相信他们杀掉那条狗了吗

No reason not to.

没理由不相信

Well, hopefully there's no harm done.

希望没造成什么伤害

I'm not quite sure what I'd charge them with, anyway.

我也不确定该以什么罪名起诉他们

I'll have a word with the local force.

先跟本地警方谈谈再说

Right, that's that, then. Catch you later.

好 就这样吧 回头见

I'm enjoying this. It's nice to get London out of your lungs.

我很喜欢这里 伦敦的污浊气一扫而空的感觉真好

So that was their dog that people saw out on the moor?

人们在荒野上看到的就是他们的狗吗

Looks like it.

貌似是的

But that wasn't what you saw, that wasn't just an ordinary dog.

但不是你看到的那条 那不是普通的狗

No. It was immense.

没错 它体型庞大

It had burning red eyes, and it was glowing, John, its whole body was glowing.

目如赤焰 还在发光 约翰 它全身都在发光

I've got a theory, but I need to get back into Baskerville to test it.

我有个猜想 但还得回巴斯克维尔验证一下

How? Can't pull off the ID trick again.

怎么去 上次的把戏不能再用了

Might not have to. Hello, brother, dear. How are you?

也没必要再用 喂 亲爱的哥哥 你好吗

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/514833.html