《新福尔摩斯》精讲 153(在线收听

Excuse me, I’m looking for Mycroft Holmes.

不好意思,我找麦考夫·福尔摩斯,

Would you happen to know if he’s around at all?

请问他在不在?

Can you not hear me?

你听不见我说话吗?

Yes, all right. Anyone?

好吧,有人知道吗?

Anyone at all know where Mycroft Holmes is, I’ve been asked to meet him here.

谁知道麦考夫·福尔摩斯在哪?有人叫我在这等他。

No takers, right.

没人理我,好吧

Am I invisible? Can you actually see me?

我是透明的吗?你们看得见我么?

Thanks, gents. I’ve been asked to meet Mycroft Holmes.

多谢两位,有人叫我来找麦考夫·福尔摩斯。

What the hell?

搞什么飞机?

Tradition, John, our traditions define us.

传统嘛,传统界定了我们。

So total silence is traditional, is it? You can’t even say pass the sugar?

不准讲话算哪门子传统?连句“把糖递给我”都不能说吗?

Three-quarters of the diplomatic service and half the government front bench all sharing one tea trolley,

大半个外交部门和半个政府议会要员在一起喝茶。

it’s for the best, believe me. We don’t want a repeat of 1972. but we can talk in here.

相信我,这对大家都好。我们可不想重演1972年的事(血色星期天事件) 。不过在这可以说话。

You read this stuff?

你看这个?

Caught my eye. Saturday, they’re doing a big expose.

挺有意思。周六他们要爆个猛料。

I’d love to know where she got her information.

真好奇她从哪拿到的这些信息。

Someone called Brook. Recognise the name?

一个叫布鲁克的人,认识么?

School friend, maybe?

可能是校友吧。

Of Sherlock’s? But that’s not why I asked you here.

夏洛克的校友?不过这不是我叫你来的原因。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/515346.html