《新福尔摩斯》精讲 154(在线收听

Who’s that? - Don’t know?

这谁? - 不认识吗?

No.Never seen his face before?

没见过么?

He’s taken a flat in Baker Street, two doors down from you.

他刚住到贝克街,就和你们隔了两户人家。

I was thinking of doing a drinks thing for the neighbours.

我正想拜访下邻居呢。

I’m not sure you’ll want to.

我看还是算了,

Sulejmani Albanian hit squad, expertly trained killer, living less than 20 feet from your front door.

他是职业杀手,就住在离你们家不到20尺的地方。

Well, it’s a great location. Jubilee line’s handy.

那地段好啊,坐地铁方便。

John… - What’s it got to do with me?

约翰。。 - 这跟我有什么关系?

Dyachenko Ludmila.

季亚琴科 柳德米拉

Actually, I think I have seen her.

我好像见过她。

Russian killer. She’s taken the flat opposite.

俄国杀手。住你们家对面。

OK. I’m sensing a pattern here.

好吧,我有点明白你的意思了。

In fact, four top international assassins relocate to within spitting distance of 221b.

其实四个国际顶级此刻都搬到了221B附近。

Anything you’d care to share with me?

有什么想告诉我的么?

I’m moving?

我该搬家了吗?

It’s not hard to guess the common denominator, is it?

不难猜到他们的共同之处。

You think this is Moriarty?

你觉得是莫里亚蒂安排的吗?

He promised Sherlock he’d come back.

他跟夏洛克说他一定会回来的。

If this was Moriarty, we’d be dead already.

如果这是莫里亚蒂的杰作,我们早死了。

If not Moriarty, then who?

如果不是他,那又是谁?

Why don’t you talk to Sherlock, if you’re so concerned about him? God, don’t tell me.

既然你这么担心夏洛克,怎么不去找他谈谈呢?噢,算了。

Too much history between us, John. Old scores, resentments.

我们之间有太多事。旧账,愤恨。

Nicked all his Smurfs? Broke his Action Man? Finished.

偷走了他的蓝精灵,还是弄坏了他的机动战士?看完了。

We both know what’s coming, John.

我们都知道要发生什么。

Moriarty is obsessed, he’s sworn to destroy his only rival.

莫里亚蒂不会罢休的,他发誓要干掉他唯一的敌手。

So you want me to watch out for your brother because he won’t accept your help?

所以你要我去照看你弟弟,就是因为他不会接受你的帮助?

If it’s not too much trouble.

希望不会太麻烦你。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/515347.html