《海洋奇缘》精讲 毛伊抢莫阿娜的船(在线收听

Hey, it's your day to say You're welcome.

给你机会说声不客气

Cause I'm gonna need that boat.

我要借用你的船

I'm sailing away... away. You're welcome.

要扬帆而去远地 不客气

Cause Maui can do everything but float.

我除了漂浮 什么都最棒

You're welcome. You're welcome.

不客气 不客气

And thank you!

谢谢你

Hey, let me out!

放我出去

You lying, slimy, son of a...

你这个卑鄙的大骗子

You're welcome.

不用谢

No! I'm not going to Te Fiti with some kid.

不 我可不想跟着个小孩去特菲提岛

I'm gonna get my hook.

我还得找回我的鱼钩

You have yours. And I'm not Maui without mine.

你有一个 但我没有 毛伊不能没有鱼钩

Okay, talk to the back.

好了 去我背后安静会儿

Boat snack!

旅途小点心

Good riddance you filthy pile of pebbles!

再见啦 讨厌的石头岛

Oh, no, no, no. Don't look at me like that.

不 别那样看着我

It's a beautiful cave, she's gonna love it.

那个山洞挺好的 她肯定喜欢

And I'm going to love you. In my belly.

而且我会好好 享用你的

Now let's fatten you up, drumstick!

不过得先让你长点肉

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/hyqyjj/515650.html