《吸血鬼日记》第一季精讲 第4集11:别和我耍花样(在线收听

Hello?Hi, Mrs. Lockwood.What do you mean? It is?

喂 你好 洛克伍德夫人 你什么意思 真的吗

Are you sure?'Cause I saw it.

你确定吗 因为我亲眼见到的啊

Let me check.I will find it and bring it.Ok. Bye.

让我确定一下 我找到以后带来 好的 再见

What's wrong?Ahh! God, what now?

怎么了 天哪 又怎么了

The pocket watch. Where is it?

怀表 在哪里

What watch?The one you stole from mom's box.

什么表 你从妈妈盒子里偷的那块

Look, Mrs. Lockwood just called me, freaking out.

洛克伍德夫人刚刚打电话给我 很懊恼

It was on the list, Jeremy.

那表是登记在清单上的 杰里米

And she can't find it And she thinks she's the one who lost it.

她现在找不到了 认为自己弄丢了

Maybe she did. Maybe Tyler took it.

也许真是她丢的 或者泰勒拿走了

Don't even play that card. Jeremy, You took it.

别和我耍花样 杰里米 是你拿的

If I go online, am I going to find it on ebay?

如果我上网 是不是会发现它在易趣上出售

Is that how you pay for your pot?

你是不是用卖表的钱去买了大麻

Screw you.I would never sell this, ok?

去你的 我绝对不会把它卖了的 好不好

Then why did you take it?Because it's supposed to be mine.

那你为什么要拿走它 因为它本来就是我的

Dad said it goes to the firstborn son.

爸爸说过它属于头生子

His father gave it to him, and now what?

祖父把表传给了他 现在呢

And he was going to give it to you.Yeah.

他原本是要传给你的 是的

Look, Jeremy, it's still yours, ok?

听着 杰里米 它依然属于你 好不好

Mom promised Mrs. Lockwood.

妈妈生前答应对洛克伍德夫人

What do you want me to do?Just take it and get out.

你要我怎么做呢 拿走吧 然后出去

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dyj/516069.html