《新福尔摩斯》精讲 234(在线收听

My God!

我的天哪!

No, let me take a look, sir, I'm a doctor.

别 让我看看 长官 我是医生

What?Sergeant, arrest this man!

什么?中士 逮捕他!

What? No, no! I'm a doctor!

什么? 别 别!我是医生!

Oh, you're a doctor now too? Sergeant.

你现在又是医生了? 中士

Let me examine him, please!

请让我检查下他的情况!

Sir, caught this one snooping around.

长官 我们抓到一个四处打探的人

Is that what this is all about?

这就是你们的目的?

Distracting me, so that this man could get in here and kill Bainbridge? - Don't be...

分散我的注意力 好让这个人混进来 然后杀死班布里奇? - 别...

Kill him with what? Where's the weapon? - What?

用什么杀死他? 凶器在哪里? - 什么?

Where's the weapon? Go on, search me, no weapon.

凶器在哪儿? 来搜查我啊 没有凶器

Bainbridge was on parade, he came off duty five minutes ago.When's this supposed to have happened?

班布里奇刚才在值勤 五分钟前才换岗 谋杀应该发生在什么时候?

You obviously stabbed him before he got into the shower.

很显然你在他淋浴之前捅死了他

No. - No?!

错 - 错?

He's soaking wet and there's shampoo in his hair.

他全身都湿了 头发上还有香波

He got into the shower, then someone stabbed him.

他是先进入浴室 然后有人捅了他

The cubicle was locked from the inside, sir. I had to break it open.

隔间是从里面锁住的 长官 我只能把门破了

You must have climbed over the top.

你一定是从上面爬进去的

But then I'd be soaking wet too, wouldn't I?

这样的话我身上应该也是湿的

Major, please! I'm John Watson, Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers,

少校! 我是第五诺森伯兰火枪团的约翰·华生

three years in Afghanistan, a veteran of Kandahar, Helmand and Bart's bloody Hospital!

在阿富汗赫尔曼德和坎大哈呆过三年的老兵.还呆过圣巴多罗买医院!

Let me examine this body!

让我来检查一下!

Thank you.

谢谢

Suicide?

自杀?

No. The weapon again, no knife.

不 又回到凶器的问题上了 没有发现匕首

Now, there is a wound to the abdomen.Incredibly fine.

在下腹部有个伤口.非常细小

Man stabbed to death, no murder weapon.Door locked from the inside.

男子遇刺身亡 未发现凶器 门从里面反锁

Only one way in or out of here. - Sherlock...

只有一条路进出 - 夏洛克...

He's still breathing.

他还有呼吸

Oh, my God!What do we do?

哦 天啊!我们该怎么办?

Give me your scarf. - What?

给我你的围巾 - 什么?

Quickly, now! Call an ambulance! - What?

快点! 叫救护车! - 什么?

Call an ambulance, now!Do it!

叫救护车 马上!快去!

Nurse, press here, hard. - Nurse?

护士 按着这里 用力按 - 护士?

Yeah, I'm making do.Keep pressure on that wound.

是 我先凑合着用 按紧伤口

Stephen? Stephen, stay with me.

史蒂文? 史蒂文 坚持住

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xfemsjj/516435.html