《美女上错身》精讲 07(在线收听

Jane:Calamari...

炸鱿鱼圈

It's just rings of squid lightly fried in beer batter, but...

不过是裹了啤酒面糊炸成的鱿鱼圈 但...

Ms. Bingum,

宾格温女士

Ms. Bingum:I was clear with Parker. I...

我和帕克说得很清楚 我...

I won't go to court.

我不会上庭的

Jane:But you need to testify.

但是你需要出庭作证的

Ms. Bingum:Are you whing?

你在发牢骚吗

Jane:I am giving you my expert legal opinion,

我是在向你提供专业法律建议

which is...

那就是

That you can't let your rich son-of-a-bitch husband

你不能让你那有钱的混账老公

cheat on you and pay you off with a measly 100 grand.

对你不忠 却只给你10万了事

Ms. Bingum:Parker thought that you could find a middle ground.

帕克觉得你能找到折中的方法

That's why he scheduled this settlement conference.

所以他安排了这个和解会议

I thought you were up to speed.

我以为你知道的

Jane:Mrs. Wellner, how much do you think you're worth?

维尔纳夫人 你觉得自己值多少钱

Ms. Bingum:Why?

为什么这么问

Jane:Because if you don't think you're worth much,

如果连你都不觉得自己有价值

why should he?

他就更不会了

Ms. Bingum:I gave up my career.

我放弃了我的事业

I raised our children.

我养大了我们的孩子

I loved him unconditionally.

我无条件地爱他

I think that should be worth something.

我想这些是有价值的

I think that should be worth...

我想应该值...

half.

一半

Jane:Then that's what we'll get.

那我们就要这么多

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mnscsjj/518760.html