《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲08 米恩厌倦了取悦于人(在线收听

Why doesn't anyone talk about it?

怎么没人讨论?

Why does everyone act as though nothing happened?

怎么大家都装作什么都没发生过?

Well, it is over.

战争已经结束了

And what am I doing about it? Nothing!

那我做了什么?什么都没有!

You're doing what you're good at. Writing plays.

你在做你所擅长的事,创作戏剧

Nothing has changed.

什么都没改变

Don't you see? If nothing changes then the same thing will happen all over again.

你不明白吗?如果什么都没有改变 那么战争还会发生

I need to get out of London.

我得离开伦敦

A nice day out would do us all the world of good.

一天的远足会对所有人都好

Ernest, you must come too.

欧内斯特,你一定也要来

I don't think Blue is talking about a picnic.

我想布鲁说的不是野餐

I'm talking about leaving for good.

我说的是永远离开

I'm talking about going somewhere quiet and decent and trying to think for once.

我说的是去一个安静而象样的地方好好想一想

Do something worthwhile.

做有意义的事

Surely a West End playwright needs to be in the West End.

一个西区剧作家就应该待在西区

I've had enough of making people laugh.

我厌倦了取悦于人

I want to make them see.

我想让他们明白

Well, I think it's a perfectly horrid idea.

我认为那是一个很糟的主意

Daphne.

达芙妮

Horrid and ridiculous.

既糟糕又荒谬

Daphne, don't you see...

达芙妮,你不明白...

For heaven's sake, don't plead.

天啊,不要唠叨

If you're going to do it, get on with it.

你想做就去做

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519448.html