《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲21 诺离开(在线收听

I'm trying to write. The noise, it's...

我想要写作,这噪音...

Yes, sir. Sorry.

是的,先生,抱歉

I'll do my best to calm him down, sir.

我会尽力让他安静,先生

He's a little upset about my going away. Of course.

我要走,他有点难过 当然

You're going away?

你要走?

I thought Mrs. Milne had said...

我以为米恩太太已经说过...

Mrs. Milne is always saying things.

米恩太太总是说这说那

I don't expect them to happen.

我没想到真的会发生

All the same, I shall be gone for at least three nights. Thank you.

无论如何,我至少要离开三晚,谢谢

Wait.

等等

Your mother.

你的母亲

I'm so sorry. I completely forgot.

我很抱歉,我完全忘记了

You must go. Of course you must.

你一定要去,你当然一定要去

I hope she gets better.

我希望她能好转

Billy is not happy about my going.

我要走,比利不高兴

She's all the family I have, sir, and she is very unwell.

他是我唯一的家人,先生 而且她的身体很不好

Mrs. Penn will look after us.

宾太太会照顾我们的

Mrs. Penn is away too, sir.

宾太太也不在,先生

I did the cooking today.

今天是我下的厨

Never mind. Old soldier, you know.

不用担心,我是老兵

See to myself.

我能自己照顾自己

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519461.html