《再见,克里斯托弗·罗宾》精讲36 这是一个小小的世界(在线收听

Blue, are we writing a book?

布鲁,我们在写书吗?

I thought we were just having fun.

我以为我们只是在玩

We are writing a book and we're having fun.

我们既在写一本书也在玩

I didn't know you could do both at the same time.

我不知道你可以同时做这两件事

You don't usually look like you're having fun while you're writing.

通常你在写书时你看上去并不象是在玩

It's not your turn, Tigger.

没到你,提格

This is more than a few poems.

这可不只是几首小诗

Mmm. It's a little world.

这是一个小小的世界

Like you said, a hundred-acre paradise.

如你所说,一个天堂

Be very, very quiet.

要很安静很安静

"Vespers."

《维斯普斯》

This one is for Daphne.

这首是写给达芙妮的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zjklstflbjj/519491.html