《这个杀手不太冷》精讲 13蓝道太太(在线收听

Yes, this is she.

我就是蓝道太太。

Mrs. Lando, when your husband enrolled Mathilda at Spencer, he told us she had "problems."

蓝道太太,在你先生把玛婷达送来的时候,他跟我们说她有一些"问题"。

Well, as you know, we pride ourselves on turning troubled girls into healthy, productive young women.

如你所知,我们以感化无数问题少女,成为一个健康 、有价值的女性为傲。

But if they are not here, there is very little we can do. Now, Mathilda left school without permission nearly two weeks ago.

但如果不把她送到这里,我们所能做的就很有限。现在玛婷达擅自离校将近两个星期了。

I know your husband paid tuition in advance for a year.

我知道你先生预付了一年份的学费。

But if you will refer to page 30 in the rules and regulations manual we sent you, you will see that unless there is a valid excuse for prolonged absence, your tuition will be forfeit.

但如果您看一下我们寄给您的校规手册第三十页,您就知道无正式的理由而长期缺席,所缴的学费将会被没收。

She's dead.

她已经死了。

Tell that fucking kid to do a little work around here! Clean up! I'm tired of this fucking mess. Hurry up!

叫那个该死的小鬼干点活儿!打扫一下!我已经受够这么乱的地方了。快点!

Why am I feeling when things could look black that nothing could possibly go wrong?

为什么当一切看起都很不乐观的时候,我却仍然觉得一切都很美好呢?

This has been a most unusual day. Love has made me see things in a different way.

这是最特别的一天,是爱情使一切看起来都不一样。

Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid?

人生总是这么艰苦吗,还是只有小时候是这样?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zgssbtljj/525946.html