《丑女贝蒂》精讲 118目前之计是行善(在线收听

W: Margaret, I know you hate your life,

Margaret 我知道你恨自己的生活

but does everything you pick up have to be so dreary?

但你挑选的每一样东西有必要这么灰暗吗

Don't come back until you get it right.

不弄好就别回来

M: Great pep talk, everyone looked really scary.

说得好 大家看起来真的很惊恐啊

M: Hey, Willie, can I talk to you about something?

威威 我能跟你说点事吗

I just ran into tall Paul from Styles, who was talking to fat pat from announcing.

我正好碰见造型部的高个子Paul和会计部的胖子Pat在聊天

who heard on good authority from gay Renee...

据说是来自同性恋者Renee的可靠消息

W: Oh, just say it.

明说了吧

M: Hartley and Claire were having dinner with Isabelle Besset last night.

Hartley和Claire昨晚和Isabelle Besset 共进晚餐

Word is she is replacing you?

据说他要取代你

What are we gonna do? What's the plan? Blackmail?

我们怎么办 有计划吗 去恐吓吗

I have been trying to get dirt on Isabel for years,

我想抓 Isabel的小辫子很多年了

she has cleaned up as a vessel.

她屁股上干净得很

W: Then what?

什么

M: Hartley and Claire are your enemy.

Hartley和Claire是你的敌人

W: Marc, we'll just have to convince them that I'm not their enemy.

Marc要让他们相信我不是他们的敌人

Remind them that I'm a team player.

提醒他们我是个合群的人

M: You're serious?

你说的是真的吗

W: Yes, I can turn on the charm if I want.

当然 如果我想的话 我可以让自己做到人见人爱

M: When I am on shaky ground , I wouldn't kill me to kiss Claire's bony ass.

当我的处境出于危险的时候 亲吻一下Clair的瘦骨嶙峋的屁股我也不会死

So, your plan is being nice?

所以你的计划就是做个善人

W: Yes.

M: I just gonna give you some space, some time,

我给你点私人空间和给你点时间

so you can hatch up something else.

这样你可以密谋点别的

Speak of things, when you hatched, Nicol is here.

说到的你的要“密谋”的东西Nicol来了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/526114.html