《权力的游戏》精讲 第4集:废物(5)(在线收听

Pick up your sword.

把剑捡起来.

Hit him till he finds his feet.

打到他爬起来为止.

It seems they've run short of poachers and thieves down South.

看来南边的盗猎者和小偷也开始短缺了.

Now they send us squealing bloody pigs. Jon!

这会儿连猪猡都送过来了. 琼恩!

Again, harder.

再来, 再重一点.

I yield!

我投降!

Enough!

够了!

He yielded.

他已经投降了.

Looks like the bastard's in love.

看来野种要谈恋爱了.

All right then, Lord Snow, you wish to defend your lady love, let's make it an exercise.

好吧, 雪诺大人, 既然你想保护你心爱的小姐, 我们来就练一把.

You two. Three of you ought to be sufficient to make lady piggy squeal.

你们俩一组. 你们仨应该足够 够猪猡小姐受的了.

All you've got to do is get past the bastard.

但你们得先打发掉挡路的野种.

Are you sure you want to do this? No.

你真想打吗? 不想.

Yield yield yield! I yield.

投降投降投降! 我投降.

We're done for today.

今天就到此为止.

Go clean the armory.

去打扫军械库.

That's all you're good for.

你只适合干这个.

Well fought! Piss off.

打得好! 滚开.

Did he hurt you?

你伤得重吗?

I've had worse.

我还挨过更重的.

You can call me Sam... If you want.

你可以叫我山姆... 如果你愿意的话.

My mother calls me Sam-it's not going to get any easier, you know?

我妈都这样叫我-你这样不行, 知道吗?

You're going to have to defend yourself.

你必须自卫.

Why didn't you get up and fight?

你怎么不站起来反击啊?

I wanted to.

我也想.

I just couldn't. Why not?

我就是做不到. 怎么做不到?

I'm a coward.

我是个窝囊废.

My father always says so. The Wall's no place for cowards.

我父亲常这么说. 长城容不下窝囊废.

You're right. I'm sorry.

你说得对. 我很抱歉.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529663.html