《权力的游戏》精讲 第4集:废物(15)(在线收听

Come stand by the fire.

站在靠近火的地方吧.

It's warmer. No, that's all right. I'm fine.

那会暖和一点. 不, 没关系. 我很好.

You're not. You're freezing.

不. 你冷得厉害.

I don't like high places.

我不喜欢高处.

You can't fight.

你打得不好.

You can't see.

你眼神不好.

You're afraid of heights and almost everything else probably.

你害怕高处, 可能还害怕任何其他东西.

What are you doing here, Sam?

那你来这里做什么, 山姆?

On the morning of my 18th Nameday, my father came to me.

在我十八岁命名日那天清晨, 我父亲找到我.

"You're almost a man now," he said...

"你现在快成年了," 他说...

"But you're not worthy of my land and title. "

但你不配拥有我的领地和头衔.

Tomorrow, you're going to take the black,

明天, 你必须去加入黑衣军,

forsake all claim to your inheritance and start North.

放弃一切继承权, 动身北上.

If you do not," he said...

如果你不照办," 他说...

"Then we'll have a hunt

"我们会外出打猎

and somewhere in these woods your horse will stumble

你的马将在林中某处跌倒

and you'll be thrown from your saddle to die.

你会飞出马鞍摔死.

Or so I'll tell your mother.

至少我会这么告诉你母亲.

Nothing would please me more."

我会很乐意这样做."

Ser Alliser's going to make me fight again tomorrow, isn't he?

艾里沙爵士明天还会要我打, 是吧?

Yes, he is.

是的, 他会的.

I'm not going to get any better, you know?

我不可能进步的, 你知道吗?

Well...

嗯...

You can't get any worse.

但你也不会变得更糟.

I hear you're reading a boring book.

我听说你在读一本无聊的书.

Hmph.

嗯.

Pycelle talks too much.

派席尔太爱说话了.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/530091.html