《逗鸟外传》精讲 45朱尼尔与郁金香被发现(在线收听

My pants fell down. Oh, no!

我裤子掉了,哦不!

Where are we going? I don't know!

我们要去那儿?我不知道啊!

Oh, okay. Not that way.

哦,好吧,这条路行不通的。

Not that way either.

这里也不行

Hey, guys.

嘿,小家伙们

This is very overwhelming.

这可咋办啊

Hand over that thing!

交出那个东西来!

Come one step closer, and I will drop this.

你们再敢靠近一点 我就会扔下去

Junior, look, hand over the baby, and we'll let bygones be bygones.

朱尼尔,把宝宝交过来,我们恩怨一笔勾销

More than that.

不止这些

You can still be...

你还是可以成为

Why isn't it working?

为什么这不运作了?

One baby? How about a million!

一个婴儿?来一百万个如何?

Wait, no!

等一下啊!不!

Danger. Danger.

危险。危险。

I did not think that through.

我完全没想过后果

No! Turn it off! Turn it off! Aw!

不!关掉它!关掉它!哦!

You stop it this instant!

马上停止!

Shut it down! Shut it down!

关闭啊,快关了啊!

This is my moment!

这是属于我的时刻了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dnwzjj/530311.html