《权力的游戏》精讲 第5集:狼与雄狮(31)(在线收听

Ah, so here we sit

啊, 所以我们坐在这里

17 years later,

坐了十七年,

holding it all together.

维系着一切.

Don't you get tired?

你不觉得累吗?

Every day.

每天都累.

How long can hate hold a thing together?

依靠仇恨能维持多久?

Well, 17 years is quite a long time.

嗯, 十七年算是很久了.

Yes, it is.

是的, 很久.

What was she like?

她长什么样?

You've never asked about her, not once.

你从没问过她, 一次都没有.

Why not?

为什么不问?

At first, just saying her name even in private

起初, 即使是在私下提起她的名字

felt like I was breathing life back into her.

我都感觉会使她重获生命.

I thought if I didn't talk about her,

我想如果我不再提起她,

she'd just fade away for you.

她就会从你心里逐渐消失.

When I realized that wasn't going to happen,

当我明白这绝无可能的时候,

I refused to ask out of spite.

我则是出于怨恨而不提起她的.

I didn't want to give you the satisfaction

我不想给你带来满足感

of thinking I cared enough to ask.

让你觉得我心里放不下.

And eventually it became clear that my spite didn't mean anything to you.

最终我明白我的怨恨对你来说算不了什么.

As far as I could tell, you actually enjoyed it.

事实上你还很享受我的怨恨.

So why now?

那为什么现在又问?

What harm could Lyanna Stark's ghost do to either of us

莱安娜史塔克的鬼魂还能怎样伤到你我呢

that we haven't done to each other a hundred times over?

难道我们彼此伤害得还不够深么?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/530566.html