《权力的游戏》精讲 第6集:黄金王冠(12)(在线收听

When I was 10 I stuffed my Uncle's boots with goatshit.

十岁那年, 我在我叔叔的靴子里塞满羊粪.

When confronted with my crime,

别人问我的时候,

I blamed a squire. Poor boy was flogged

我归咎于一个侍从. 那可怜孩子挨了鞭打

and I escaped justice.

而我却逃脱了惩罚.

When I was 12

十二岁那年

I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew.

我朝一锅炖甲鱼掏出我那小鳗鱼...

I flogged the one-eyed snake.

我那小独眼蛇...

I skinned my sausage.

我那小香肠...

I made the bald man cry

我那爱哭的小秃子...

into the turtle stew,

给那炖甲鱼加了点作料,

which I do believe my sister ate.

我相信我老姐把它吃了.

At least I hope she did.

至少我希望她吃了.

Once I brought a jackass and a honeycomb

有一回我又带了一头公驴和一个蜂窝

into a brothel... Silence!

去一家妓院... 住口!

What happened next?

后来怎么样了?

What do you think you're doing?

你以为你在干什么?

Confessing my crimes.

我在认罪啊.

Lord Tyrion, you are accused

提利昂大人, 你被控

of hiring a man to slay my son Bran in his bed,

雇人行刺我卧病在床的儿子布兰,

and of conspiring to murder my sister's husband

以及密谋害死我妹妹的丈夫

Lord Jon Arryn, the Hand of the King.

琼恩艾林大人, 国王之手.

Oh, I'm very sorry.

哦, 我非常抱歉.

I don't know anything about all that.

我对这些一无所知.

You've had your little joke.

你的玩笑开够了.

I trust you enjoyed it.

我相信你玩得很愉快.

Mord, take him back to the dungeon.

莫德, 带他回地牢.

But this time find a smaller cell...

这次找个更小的房间...

With a steeper floor.

而且地板也更斜的.

Is this how justice

难道这就是所谓

is done in the Vale?

艾林谷的正义?

You accuse me of crimes,

你指控我有罪,

I deny them, so you throw me into a cell

我否认有罪, 所以你把我扔进牢房

to freeze and starve?

冻饿而死?

Where is the King's Justice?

国王的正义到哪里去了?

I am accused and demand a trial!

既然我遭到指控, 我要求公平审判!

If you're tried and found guilty,

如果你被判有罪,

then by the King's own laws you will pay with your life.

那么依照国王的律法你只有死路一条.

I understand the law.

我尊重律法.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/530999.html