《权力的游戏》精讲 第7集:不胜即死(20)(在线收听

He inspires no love or loyalty. He's not a King. I am.

他无法赢得人们的爱戴或是忠诚.他不是当国王的料.我才是.

Stannis is a commander. He's led men into war twice. He destroyed the Greyjoy fleet-

史坦尼斯是个优秀的统帅.他打过两场战争.他摧毁了葛雷乔伊家的舰队.

Yes, he's a good soldier. Everyone knows that. So was Robert. Tell me something:

是的. 他是个好战士, 大家都知道.劳勃也是如此.请告诉我.

Do you still believe good soldiers make good kings? I will not dishonor Robert's last hours by shedding blood in his halls

现在你仍然相信好战士就必定会是好国王吗?我不愿在劳勃生命的最后时刻在他的家里杀人流血...

And dragging frightened children from their beds. You will sail to dragonstone tonight. You will place this in the hand of Stannis Baratheon.

并把受惊的孩子从床上强行劫走.你今晚就乘船去龙石岛.你要将这封信交到史坦尼斯拜拉席恩手中.

Not his steward, not his Captain of the guard, and not his wife.

不是他的总管.不是他的侍卫队长.不是他的夫人.

Only Stannis himself. Yes, My Lord. Now leave us.

必须是史坦尼斯本人.遵命, 大人.快去吧.

My Lord protector. The King has no trueborn sons. Joffrey and Tommen

全境守护者.国王没有亲生子.乔佛里和托曼...

Are Jaime Lannister's bastards. So when the King dies-The throne passes to his brother Lord Stannis.

都是詹姆兰尼斯特的私生子.所以国王死后... 王位将传给...他的弟弟史坦尼斯大人.

So it would seem. Unless-there is no "unless." He is the rightful heir. Nothing can change that.

看来是如此.除非... 没有任何疑问!他是合法继承人. 这一点不可改变.

And he cannot take the throne without your help. You would be wise to deny it to him and to make sure Joffrey succeeds.

没有你的协助他得不到王位.你最明智的做法是对他隐瞒真相,确保乔佛里继位.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/531025.html