《神探夏洛克》精讲 302知音难遇(在线收听

Why? Why would he date all of those women and not return their calls?

为什么,他约会她们,却不回她们的电话?

You're missing the obvious, mate. Am I?

你忘了明显原因,朋友。有吗?

He's a man.

他是男人。

But why would he change his identity?

可为什么要换身份?

Maybe he's married.

可能因为他已婚。

Oh... Married. Obvious, really.

噢……已婚。很明显的。

Our Mayfly Man was trying to escape the suffocating chains of domesticity,

这位蜉蝣男企图逃脱家庭生活的枷锁,

and instead of endless nights in watching the telly or going to barbecues with the awful, dreadful, boring people he couldn't stand,

不肯夜夜在家孵电视或者陪那些无趣无聊,让他不能忍的人去烧烤,

he used his wits, cleverness and powers of disguise to play the field. He was...

他用才智和手腕伪装自己四处猎艳,他……

On second thoughts, I probably should have told you about the elephant in the room.

话说回来,我还是该讲房中大象的故事。

However, it does help to further illustrate how invaluable John is to me.

当然,这也更加证明约翰对我有多重要。

I can read a crime scene the way he can understand a human being.

我能读懂犯罪现场,就像他能读懂人心。

I used to think that's what made me special—quite frankly I still do.

我曾觉得,这让我与众不同——现在也是。

But a word to the wise, should any of you require the services of either of us, I will solve your murder,

但言下之意是,如果需要我们俩之一的帮助,我能找到杀人凶手

but it takes John Watson to save your life.

但要救人性命,还得靠约翰·华生

Trust me on that, I should know, he's saved mine so many times and in so many ways.

相信我,我明白,他用各种方法,拯救了我无数次。

This blog is the story of two men and their, frankly, ridiculous adventures of murder, mystery and mayhem.

这个博客,讲述了两个男人的故事和他们荒诞奇妙的冒险经历,其中有谋杀,谜题,还有伤害。

But from now on, there's a new story.

不过从今往后,新的故事开始了。

A bigger adventure.

一场更大的冒险。

Ladies and gentlemen, pray, charge your glasses and be upstanding.

女士们先生们,请斟满酒杯,起立祝福。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/533784.html