《权力的游戏》精讲 第二季第3集:逝者不死(11)(在线收听

You'd have our father bow down to your other family?

你要父亲大人向你的另一个家屈膝

I have no other family.

我只有这一个家

Don't you?

是吗

Make your choice, Theon, and do it quickly.

做决定吧,席恩,抓紧点儿

Our ships sail with or without you.

你来不来我们都要开船

You won't let me leave this room.

你不让我出房门

You won't let me... Shh, shh, keep your voice down.

也不让我...嘘,小声点

Why? You think your father can hear me?

为什么,你怕你父亲听见吗

He's 300 miles away!

他离这儿三百里远呢

I don't intend for you to stay here.

我没打算把你藏在这里

I might be able to bring you into the castle kitchens.

或许能让你混进城堡的厨房

Again, only temporary.

同样,也是权宜之计

Every man who has tasted my cooking

领教过我厨艺的人

has told me what a good whore I am.

都说我是一流的妓女

But you wouldn't be a cook.

你不用当厨娘

You'd pose as a scullion.

扮成帮厨就好

Scullion? What is a scullion?

帮厨,帮厨是什么

Kitchen wench.

厨房女佣

A kitchen wench? Yes, but...

厨房女佣,没错,不过...

Cleaning pots? Is that how my lion wants to see me?

刷锅洗碗,我的雄狮希望看到我这样子吗

Your lion wants to see you alive.

你的雄狮希望你好好地活着

We've come to a dangerous place.

这是一个非常危险的地方

My sister wants to hurt me.

我老姐对我不怀好意

She'll look for any weakness she can find.

迫不及待地想找到我的弱点

She can't know about you.

不能让她发现你

I'm the weakness?

我是你的弱点吗

It's a compliment, my lady.

这是夸你呢,小姐

How is being a weakness a compliment?

说我是弱点,怎么是夸我

Language can be a bit tricky here.

解释起来有点复杂

Oh, I'm too stupid to understand.

噢,是我太蠢,听不懂

The stupid foreign girl.

我就是外邦蠢丫头

I am not a kitchen wench.

我才不当厨房女佣

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/534364.html