《神探夏洛克》精讲 344伦斯特花园(在线收听

 

John, need a cuppa?

约翰 要茶吗?

Mrs Hudson, why does Sherlock think that I'll be moving back in here?

赫德森太太 为什么夏洛克觉得我会搬回来?

Oh, yes, he's put your chair back again, hasn't he?

对哦 他把你的椅子搬回来了 对吗?

That's nice. It looks much better.

真贴心 这样看上去好多了

John, what's wrong? Tell me. John?

约翰 怎么了? 告诉我 约翰?

That's your phone, isn't it?

是你的电话在响吧?

It's Sherlock, John. Sherlock.

是夏洛克 约翰 夏洛克打来的

John, you have to answer it!

约翰 接电话 月光

Spare any change, love?                  No.

伦斯特街 伦斯特花园 有零钱吗 美女?   没有

Oh, come on, love.

拜托 美女

Don't be like all the rest.

别学其他人嘛

Rule one of looking for Sherlock Holmes, he finds you.

找夏洛克·福尔摩斯的第一条规矩 他找你

You're working for Sherlock now?

你现在为夏洛克工作了?

Keeps me off the streets, doesn't it?

免得流落街头 不是吗?

Well... no.

这个...没幸免吧

Where are you?     'Can't you see me?'

你在哪里?         看不见我吗?

Well, what am I looking for?

我要找什么?

'The lie, the lie of Leinster Gardens, hidden in plain sight.

伦斯特花园 伦斯特花园的谎言 就藏在光天化日之下

'Hardly anyone notices. People live here for years and never see it.

几乎从未有人注意 老住户也没见过

'But if you are what I think you are,

但如果我没看错你

it will take you less than a minute.

你用不了一分钟

'The houses, Mary. Look at the houses.'

房子 玛丽 好好看这些房子

How did you know I'd come here?

你怎么知道我会来这里?

'I knew you'd talk to the people no-one else would bother with.'

我知道你会和别人不屑理睬的人谈

Huh, I thought I was being clever.

我还以为我做得聪明呢

'You're always clever, Mary, I was relying on that.

你一向聪明 玛丽 我就指望这点呢

'I planted the information for you to find.'

我植入了信息 好让你找到

'30 seconds.'

30秒

But what am I looking at?

可我眼前是什么?

'No door knobs, no letterbox. Painted windows.

没有门把 没有邮箱 假窗

'23 and 24 Leinster Gardens.

伦斯特花园23和24号

'The empty houses.

空屋

'They were demolished years ago

多年前就拆掉了

'to make way for the London Underground, a vent for the old steam trains.

为给伦敦地铁老式蒸汽火车的通风口让路

'Only the very front section of the house remains.'

只有正面保留了下来

'It's just a facade.

徒有其表

'Remind you of anyone, Mary?

让你想起了谁 玛丽?

'A facade?

徒有其表?

'Sorry, I never could resist a touch of drama.

抱歉 我永远无法抗拒戏剧化的诱惑

'Do come in. It's a little cramped.'

请进 虽然里面有点窄

Do you own this place?

这地方是你的吗?

'Hmm, I won it in a card game with the Clarence House Cannibal.

嗯 我和克拉伦斯宫食人魔打牌赢的

'Nearly cost me my kidneys, but fortunately I had a straight flush.

差点把肾输掉 幸好我凑齐了同花顺

'Quite a gambler, that woman.'

那女人赌起来真是把好手

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534429.html