《神探夏洛克》精讲 360我是做新闻的(在线收听

 

The entrance to my vaults.

保险库大门

This is where I keep you all.

我的收藏尽在此处

OK, so where are the vaults, then?

好吧 保险库在哪?

Vaults? What vaults? There are no vaults beneath this building.

保险库? 什么保险库 这房子地下没有保险库

They're all in here.

东西都在这里

The Appledore vaults are my mind palace.

阿普尔多尔保险库就是我的记忆宫殿

You know about mind palaces, don't you, Sherlock?

记忆宫殿你懂吧 夏洛克?

How to store information so you never forget it, by picturing it.

让信息永不遗忘的方法 描绘它

I just sit here, I close my eyes and down I go to my vaults.

我坐在这里 闭上眼睛 就进了保险库

I can go anywhere inside my vaults.

我在保险库里随意穿行

My memories.

我的记忆

I'll look at the files on Mrs Watson.

我想看看华生夫人的档案

Oh, this is one of my favourites.

哦 这部分我最爱看

Oh, it's so exciting.

不能更刺激

All those wet jobs for the CIA.

给中情局干过那么多脏活

Ooh, she's gone a bit freelance now, bad girl.

哦 还接私活呢 坏女孩

Oh, she's so wicked.

她可真不乖啊

I can really see why you like her.

难怪你这么喜欢她

You see?

你瞧?

So there are no documents, you don't actually have anything here?

所以没有文件 你什么也没有?

Oh, sometimes I send out for something,

我偶尔也派人取些东西

if I really need it, but mostly I just remember it all.

有必要时 可平时我就靠记忆

I don't understand.

我不明白

You should have that on a T-shirt.

你该把这句印在T恤上

You just remember it all?

你就全记脑子里?

It's all about knowledge, everything is. Knowing is owning.

知识就是一切 知道就是掌控

But if you just know it, then you don't have proof.

可你光知道 又没证据

Proof? What would I need proof for?

证据 要证据干什么?

I'm in news, you moron.

我是做新闻的 傻瓜

I don't have to prove it, I just have to print it.

我不用证明 只用登出来

Speaking of news...

说到新闻

You'll both be heavily featured tomorrow.

你俩明天都要上头条了

Trying to sell state secrets to me.

试图卖给我国家机密

Tut tut.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534445.html