《神探夏洛克》精讲 370死后复仇(在线收听

You also say you know what he's going to do next.

你还说你知道他下一步要做什么。

What does that mean?

那是什么意思?

Perhaps that's all there is to it.

也许并没有什么下一步。

Perhaps he was just trying to frighten you.

也许他只是想吓唬你。

No, no, he would never be that disappointing.

不,不,他不会那么让人失望的。

He's planned something, something longterm.

他肯定计划好了什么,长期计划。

Something that would take effect

如果他不能活着离开那屋顶

if he never made it off that rooftop alive.

就会执行的计划。

Posthumous revenge.

死后复仇。

No, better than thatposthumous game.

不,比这更妙,死后游戏。

We brought you back to deal with this.

我们找你回来就是为了处理此事。

What are you going to do?Wait.

你打算怎么做?等。

Wait?!

Of course wait. I'm the targettargets wait.

当然要等。我是目标,目标就得等

Look, whatever's coming, whatever he's lined up,

听着  不管会发生什么  他有什么计划

I'll know when it begins.

一旦开始我自然会知道。

I always know when the game is on. Do you know why?

游戏开始我总会知道  知道为什么吗?

Why?

为什么

Because I love it.

因为我喜欢游戏。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/535182.html