《神探夏洛克》精讲 401别激怒他(在线收听

怎么样  两步将军吗

What do you think? Mate in two?

别激怒他们  亲爱的

Don't antagonise them, darling.

那还能做什么  连玩三个月  象棋都无趣了

Oh, what else is there to do? Chess palls after three months.

什么都会无趣

Everything palls.

他们很快会派人来

They'll send someone soon.

他们  "他们"是谁

They? Who are THEY?

在我看来  我们太相信"他们"了

Seems to me we put an awful lot of faith in THEY.

我有"他们"肯定会喜欢的东西

Well, I've got something THEY would dearly love,

只要我们能离开这里

if only we could get out of here.

我抓到了阿穆

I've got Ammo.

阿穆

Ammo?

大使女士

Madame Ambassador.

你们怎么这么久才来

What took you so long?

-人凑不齐  -所有人出去  马上

- Can't get the staff. - Everyone out, now!

左转

Veer left!

现在怎么办  我们怎么办

What now? What do we do?

我们去死

We die.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/535558.html