《冰河世纪1》精讲 02只是吓唬它们而已(在线收听

Just pretend that I'm not here.

假装我不在。

I wanted to hit him at full speed.

我是想全速把他撞倒

That's OK. We'll have some fun with him. Don't let them impale me. I wanna live. Get off me.

别急,我们玩玩他. 别让他们刺穿我。拜托了,我想活命 你走开!

Come on, you're making a scene. We'll just take our furry piata and go.

行了,你就别撒泼了 我们只要把那毛小子戳爆然后就走

If it's not them today, it's someone else tomorrow. Well, I'd rather it not be today. OK?

嘿,小子,逃得了今天也逃不过明天 反正我今天不想死,OK?

We'll break your neck so you don't feel a thing.How's that? Wait a minute. I thought rhinos were vegetarians.

我们戳断你的脖子你不会痛苦的,怎么样? 等一下,你们犀牛应该是食草动物吧?

An excellent point. Shut up. Who says we're gonna eat him after we kill him? Come on, move it.

真精辟!闭嘴!谁说我们把他杀了之后要吃他?好了,请让开

No. I don't like animals that kill for pleasure. Save it for a mammal that cares. I'm the matter that cares.

我不喜欢以杀为乐的动物谁爱听…就跟谁说吧我正好是忠实信徒

OK, if either of you make it across that sinkhole in front of you, you get the sloth.

好吧,如果你们俩有谁过得了前面那滩流沙,树懒就归你们

That's right, you losers. You take one step and you're dead. You were bluffing, huh? Yeah, that was a bluff. Get him.

好的,孬种。你往前跨一步就死定了!你在吓唬他们?对,那只是吓吓他们收拾他!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bhsjjj/536033.html