《冰河世纪1》精讲 16有埋伏(在线收听

Diego. You frozen back there?

嘿,Diego,你被冻住了吗?

Get down.

低下身子!

What?

什么?

Get down and follow me.

嘘,低下身跟我走

What's going on?

嘿,怎么回事?

At the bottom of Half Peak, there’s an ambush waiting for you.

在半峰山脚下有个埋伏…等着你们

what?

什么?

What do you mean, "ambush"?

你说什么“埋伏”?

You set us up.

你设了圈套!

It was my job.

那是我的任务!

I was to get the baby, but then...

我得把孩子抢到手,可是…

You brought us home for dinner.

你把我们带回家当晚餐

That's it. You're out of the herd.

行了!你被开除了!

I'm sorry.

真对不起

No, you're not. Not yet.

我宰了你…你再后悔吧

Listen, I can help you.

听着,我能帮你们跟紧了,

Stay close, Sid. We can fight our way out.

Sid,我们能杀出去!

You can't. The pack's too strong. You have to trust me.

不行!他们太强大了你们得信任我

Trust you? Why in the world would we trust you?

信任你?我们干嘛要信任你?

Because I'm your only chance.

因为你们只有靠我

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bhsjjj/536047.html