《马达加斯加》精讲 15猪之王(在线收听

What's he like, King of the kiwi pigs?

他是什么呀 新西兰几维猪之王?

I think it's a squirrel.

我觉得是松鼠

Welcome, giant pansies! Please feel free to bask in my glow!

欢迎 大个子小白脸 尽情享受我这的阳光吧

Definitely a squirrel. Yep, a squirrel.

就是松鼠 对 是松鼠

We thank you with enormous gratitude for chasing away the Foosa.

对于你们赶走伏狼 我以最诚挚的谢意

The Hoosa? The Foosa.

狐狼? 伏狼

They're always annoying us by trespassing,interrupting our parties,

他们总是侵入我们的领地 破坏我们的晚会

and ripping our limbs off. Yes, sounds good. Look, we're just

打断我们的四肢 -是的 听起来不错

We're just trying to find where the people are.

我们只是在找哪里有人

Oh, my! What big teeth you have! Man!

天 你的牙齿好大 上帝呐

Shame on you, Maurice! Don't you see that you've insulted the freak?

真丢脸 莫里斯 你没发现你在侮辱这些怪物吗

You must tell me, who the hack are you? I'm Alex. The Alex.

告诉我 你们到底是谁? 我是亚里克斯

And this is Gloria, Marty and Melman.

这是格洛瑞尔 马蒂和梅尔曼

Say just where are you giants from?

你们这些巨人从哪来

We're from New York and we -All hail the New York Giants!

我们从纽约来 我们 为纽约来的巨人们欢呼

New York Giants!

纽约巨人

What are we doing, some sort of inbreeding program?

我们在做什么? 某种近亲繁殖项目?

I say we just gotta ask these bozos where the people are.

我说只要问问这些傻瓜 人类在哪就行

Excuse me, we bozos have the people of course.

对不起 我们这些傻瓜也有人类

Hey, the bozos have the people! Oh. Well. Great! Good!

这些傻瓜有人类 哦 好呀 好

They're up there.

他们在那上面

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjsjjj/537537.html