《马达加斯加2》精讲 19侵占地盘(在线收听

Look Maurice.

看 莫里斯

Here is the perfect spot for my semi-palace

是个好地方 我可以在此建造夏日行宫

so please fill in all these holes and relocate the roofed.

把坑填填 改改水道就行了

Oh, who'd leave a perfectly good head lying around.

谁把那么好看的头丢在地上了

What a waste.

真浪费资源

Tell me about it. I'm in my prime here.

跟我讲一讲 我在等死

I'm terminal, you know.

晚期不治

Probably only have another two days left to live.

可能只剩2天可活了

That's a bomber man.

那可真不幸

Oh, if I King Julien, that's my name.

如果我 朱利安国王

Only had two days left to live.

只剩2天可活的话

I'd do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing.

会实现所有我梦想要做的事

Like what?

什么事?

I'd love to became a professional whistler.

我想成为职业口哨家

I pretty amazing that I did know.

我现在已经非常令人惊艳了

But I wanna get luck even better.

但我要好上加好

I'd make my living out of it.

完全可以以此为生

You know what else I'd do?

你知道我还会做什么其它事么

I'd invade a neighboring country and impose...

我要去侵略临国的地盘

...my own ideology even if they didn't want it.

不管他们愿意与否 都会强加我的意识形态予他们

It's easy for you to say, you are a king.

你说得当然简单 你是个国王啊

Yes. And you are only just a sad little head.

是的 你只是个可悲的小脑袋

But there must be something you want to do before you die.

但你在死前 肯定有想做的事

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjsjjj/537566.html