《穿普拉达的女王》精讲 06 美丽是有代价的(在线收听

Hmm. Corn chowder.

嗯,粟米海鲜汤

That's an interesting choice.

有趣的口味

You do know that cellulite is one of the main ingredients in corn chowder.

你知道这里面有很多脂肪

So none of the girls here eat anything?

那这里的女孩都不吃东西?

Not since two became the new four and zero became the new two.

自从2号变成4号还有0号变成2号,就不吃了

Well, I'm a six. -Which is the new 14.

我是6号 -那就要变成14号了

Oh. Shoot.

哦,该死

Oh, never mind. I'm sure you have plenty more polyblend where that came from.

哦,没关系,你一定还有很多其他化纤衣服

Okay. You think my clothes are hideous.

你觉得我的衣服难看?

I get it.

我知道了

But, you know, I'm not going to be in fashion forever…

但,你知道我不会一直留在时尚界

so I don't see the point of changing everything about myself just because I have this job.

我不想为了这工作而改变自己

Yes, that's true.

真是说对了

That's really what this multibillion-dollar industry is all about anyway, isn't it?

这个值好几亿的产业就只关心一件事,对不对?

Inner beauty. -[Cell Phone Rings]

内在美

Hello.

Right. Come on.

好,快来

Miranda's pushed the run-through up a half an hour. -Mmm!

马琳达提前半小时开始了选拔

She's always 15 minutes early.

她通常都早到15分钟

Which means?

意思是?

You're already late. Come.

你迟到了,来

Shoot!Excuse me.

该死,借过

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cplddnwjj/540454.html