《穿普拉达的女王》精讲 13 麻雀变凤凰(在线收听

Nigel? -Hmm? –

奈杰尔?-嗯?

Nigel, Nigel.

奈杰尔,奈杰尔

No.

不行

I don't know what you expect me to do.

我不知道你要我做什么

There's nothing in this whole closet that'll fit a size six.

这里的衣服,6号穿不下的

I can guarantee you.

我向你保证

These are all sample sizes…two and four.

这里都是样品尺寸2号和4号

All right. We're doing this for you. And… -A poncho?

好吧,这个给你,还有 -披风?

You'll take what I give you and you'll like it.

你手下我给你的,你会喜欢的

We're doing this Dolce for you.

还有这个Docle

And shoes.

还有鞋子

Jimmy Choo's.

吉米?周

Manolo Blahnik.

布朗尼克

Nancy Gonzalez. Love that.

南茜.港渣勒兹。我喜欢

Okay, Narciso Rodriguez. This we love.

娜西索.洛吉杰斯。 我们要这个

Uh, it might fit. It might. -What?

呃,或许合身。 -什么?

Okay. Now, Chanel. You're in desperate need of Chanel. Darling, shall we?

好了,现在。你非常需要香奈儿。亲爱的,走吧

We have to get to the beauty department, and God knows how long that's going to take.

我们还要去美容部,老天知道那要多久才够

I mean, I have no idea why Miranda hired her.

我不知道为什么马琳达雇佣了她

Me neither. The other day, we were in the beauty department.

我也是。有天沃恩子美容部

She held up the Shu Uemura eyelash curler and said, "What is this?"

她拿起植村秀的眉毛卷毛器,她问:“这是什么?”

I just knew from the moment I saw her…she was going to be a complete and utter disas…

从第一次看到她我就知道~~~~她会是个大祸害

Miranda Priestly's office.

马琳达?皮斯利办公室

No, actually, she's not available, but I'll leave word.

不,她现在没空,要留口信吗?

Okay, thanks. Bye.

好的,谢谢,再见

How did…

怎么可能~~~

Are you wearing the…The Chanel boots?

你穿的是~~~香奈儿的靴子?

Yeah, I am.

没错

You look good.

你看上去不错

Oh, God. -What?

哦,天哪。-怎么了?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cplddnwjj/540461.html