《穿普拉达的女王》精讲 14 某人嘴巴抹了蜜了(在线收听

So we spent a whole semester on potatoes alone.

我们整个学期都只吃土豆

You take the fry and squeeze it.

拿起薯条捏一下

See how firm that is? -Hey. Oh, I'm so sorry I'm late.

-能吃的饱吗? -嘿,抱歉我迟到了

There was a crisis in the accessories department.

首饰部出了点状况

I needed to find a python headband. -Pythors hot right now.

我得找条蛇皮头巾 -蛇皮现在火着呢

I have exciting presents for all of you.

我有很棒的礼物送给你们

Are you ready?

准备好了没?

What is that? -It's a Bang & Olufsen phone.

那是什么? -B&Q的电话

Charlie Rose sent it to Miranda for her birthday.

查理?罗斯送给马琳达的生日礼物

I looked it up on line. It's $1,100.

我上网查了一下,一千一百美金

What? -Wow!

什么?厉害!

And I have some products. Mason Pearson hairbrushes.

还有一些其他产品,梅森.皮尔森的梳子

A little Clinique. -Ooh!

一些倩碧 -哦!

Oh, damn it. I love your job. -Oh! One more.

该死。我爱死你的工作了 –哦!还有一个

A little thing.

小小的惊喜

Do you want it? You want… Oh. -Gimme! Gimme, gimme, gimme!

你想要吗?想要~~~~~ 哦,-给我!给我!给我给我

I think she likes it. -Oh, my God! This is the new MarcJacobs!

看样子她想要。 -哦,我的天!这是新的MJ

This is sold out everywhere. Where did you get this?

到处都售空了。你怎么得到的?

Miranda didn't want it, so…

马琳达不想要这个,所以~~

No, no, no, no, no. This bag is, like, $1,900. I cannot take this from you.

不不不不不, 这包值一千九百美金.我不能收下

Yeah, you can.

你当然可以

Why do women need so many bags? -Shut up.

女人要这么多包做什么?-闭嘴

You have one. You put all your junk in it, and that's it. You're done.

一个包就够了,把东西都放进去不就得了

Fashion is not about utility.

时尚不是实惠

An accessory is merely a piece of iconography…used to express individual identity.

装饰品代表了你的形象,展示你的个性

Oh! And it's pretty. -That too.

哦,太漂亮了。 -那个也是

Yeah. But the thing is, it turns out there is more to Runway than just fancy purses.

没错,而且《天桥》不仅仅代表漂亮包包

Look, here's an essay byJay Mclnerney, a piece byJoan Didion.

看,这里有杰,麦克伦尼的评论,裘安迪迪昂的作品

Even an interview with Christiane Amanpour.

还有对克里斯蒂昂?阿曼普的采访

Looks like someone's been drinking the Kool-Aid. -What do you…

某人嘴巴抹了蜜了 -你怎么了

I got it. It's… Yup, the Dragon Lady.

在我这里 是~?~是女魔头

Oh, Miranda? -Let me talk to her.

哦,马琳达? 让我来接。

I need that. -I'll tell her to get her own scrambled eggs.

我要接。 -我告诉她让她自己做炒鸡蛋

Lily, no, no, no! Put that thing up! I was gonna answer it!

莉莉,别! 把那东西翻起来! 我要接那电话

It's gonna make… Give me the… phone.

不然会~~~ 把手机给我

Hi, Miranda.

你好,马琳达

Ooh. Shh. -Absolutely.

没问题

Shh! -Uh-huh. I'm leaving right now.

我现在就去

You know, you guys didn't have to be such assholes.

你们几个有必要这么混账吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cplddnwjj/540462.html