《穿普拉达的女王》精讲 15 一场艳遇的开始(在线收听

Um, excuse me.

呃,对不起

I'm looking forJames Holt.

我找詹姆士?浩特

Um, that's him right there.

他就在那里

Oh. Thanks. -No problem.

哦,谢谢。 -没关系。

I put my stuff out there, and I pray they improve. -Really?

我把东西放那儿,祈祷他们能有所改善。 -是吗?

Excuse me. -Hi.

打扰了. -嗨

I'm Andy. I'm picking up for Miranda Priestly.

我是安迪,我来去马琳达?皮斯利的东西

Oh, yes. You must be the new Emily.

哦,是的。你就是新的艾米莉

Nice to meet you.

很高兴认识你。

Oh, let me see that bag. Very, very nice. -Ah.

让我看看那包。非常漂亮

Distressed, studded leather, pieced by hand, finished with a metallic fringe.

仿旧款式,铁钉皮革,手工缝合,金属撬边

Very nice, indeed. Who made that fantastic thing?

真是漂亮极了,这是哪位大师的杰作?

You.

Hmm. Duh. This way.

嗯,没错。 这边请

Uh, here we go.

It's a sketch of Miranda's dress for the benefit.

是马琳达参加慈善会穿的连衣裙的草图

Also the centerpiece of my spring collection. Top secret stuff.

还有我春季设计的主打款式,高度机密

I'll guard it with my life. -Please do.

我会誓死护驾。 -拜托了

Come on. You're working for Miranda Priestly now.

来,你现在为马琳达?皮斯利工作

You must be in desperate need of hard liquor.

你肯定需要一杯酒

Excuse us, girls.

借过

She'll have the punch.

给她一杯鸡尾酒

It's deadly. Have fun.

会让你神魂颠倒,好好享受

He's right, you know. -Hmm?

他说的没错 -什么?

The punch. I drank it at James's last party.

鸡尾酒。 我在詹姆斯上次聚会时喝过

I woke up in Hoboken wearing nothing but a poncho and a cowboy hat.

在赫伯肯醒来时只穿了斗篷和牛仔帽

Ah. Well.

好吧

Wise.

很明智

Uh, hi. -Christian Thompson.

你好 -克里斯丁.汤普森

Christian Thompson?You're kidding.

克里斯丁.汤普森?开玩笑

No, you're… You write for, like, every magazine I love.

不是,你~~~~你写的杂志我都很喜欢

I actually… I reviewed your collection of essays for my college newspaper.

事实上,我看过你在大学时写的稿子

Did you mention my good looks and my killer charm?

有没有说我一表人才,英俊潇洒?

No, but… -What do you do?

没有,但~~-你现在做什么?

Oh. Well, I want to work for somewhere like The New Yorker or Vanity Fair.

哦,我想在其他地方工作,像《纽约人》或者《都市生活》

I am a writer too. Is that right?

我也是个作家。-是吗?

I should read your stuff. Why don't you send it over?

嗯,我该看看你写的,不如你寄些过来给我。

That would be… Thank you. That would be great. [Giggling]

那真是~~~ 谢谢,真是太好了

But actually, right now, I'm working as Miranda Priestly's assistant.

不过现在,我是马琳达?皮斯利的助理

Oh, you're kidding. Well, that's too bad.

你开玩笑,那样太糟糕了

That's… Whoa. You'll never survive Miranda.

那~~~天哪.你肯定吃不消马琳达

Excuse me? -Well, you seem nice, smart.

为什么?-你看上去很善良,聪明

You can't do that job.

你不适合那工作

Gotta go.

我得走了

Okay.

好吧

Well, it was very, very nice to meet you, Miranda girl.

非常非常荣幸认识你,马琳达女孩

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cplddnwjj/540463.html