《梅林传奇》第一季 第六集 灵丹妙药(3)(在线收听

There's a man. He came to the castle yesterday. He claims he can cure her.

昨天有个人来到城堡。他说能治愈她。

That's ridiculous, he doesn't know what's wrong with her.

荒谬,他都不知道她的病情。

He says he has a remedy to cure all ills. Impossible.

他说他有灵丹妙药。 不可能。

For Morganna's sake, surely, we should at least hear him out. I mean...What have we got to lose? Please, Father.

为了茉嘉娜,至少听听他怎么说。我是说......我们有什么损失呢?求你了,父王。

Probably some charlatan hoping for a quick shilling.

也许是个江湖郎中想要骗钱。

I don't care. If she's about to die, what harm can it do? Give him his shilling.

我不在乎。她只剩一口气了,还能更糟么?给他钱就是。

If there's one chance in a million he can save her, then why not? Sent for him.

若我们有希望救活她,为什么不试呢? 召他进来。

Sire. Physician and loyal servant.

陛下。药剂师也是忠实的仆人。

Welcome to Camelot.

欢迎来卡梅洛特。

Have we met before?

我们以前见过吗?

I doubt you would forget a face like mine, sir.

如果见过您不会忘记我这张脸的。

Do you really believe you have a remedy?

你真有灵丹妙药?

There are not many ills that I have not seen and successfully treated, Sire.

陛下,我识天下药无病不医。

So when I heard of the Lady Morgana's sickness, I felt honour bound to offer my services.

听闻茉嘉娜公主抱恙,荣幸之至来医治。

You say you have a cure for all? An antidote for everything?

你说你有治愈百病之药?是万灵之药吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/546294.html