《梅林传奇》第一季 第六集 灵丹妙药(6)(在线收听

The severity depends upon the site and volume of the bleed.

病情严重程度依出血位置和出血量而定。

If not treated, it can lead to coma...and eventually death.

如果不治疗,会引致昏迷,最终难逃一死。

How could you have missed this?

你怎么没察觉到呢?

I didn't see any blood.

我没发现出血迹象。

Please. Just thank the fates that you did not administer more rosemary to stimulate the circulation.

得了吧。感谢老天,幸亏你没有再加入迷迭香以促进血液循环。

Can you imagine what that might have done?

你能想象后果有多可怕吗?

It may have increased the bleed.

这会加速失血。

Is there a cure? See for yourself.

有治愈方法吗? 自己去看吧。

Morgana, this is truly a miracle. I thought...I really thought...

茉嘉娜,真是个奇迹。我以为......我真以为......

Oh, you won't get rid of me that easily.

你要丢下我可没那么容易。

What exactly did he give you?

他究竟对你做了些什么?

I've no idea.

我不知道。

I want to offer you my congratulations. Thank you.

我是来表达祝贺的。 谢谢。

She was all but dead and you brought her back to life. How exactly did you do that?

她危在旦夕,是你救了她。你是怎么做到的?

I have developed an elixir for the treatment of just such an ailment.

我已经炼制出治疗此病的灵药。

I'd love to know the ingredients.

我想知道这药的成分。

It is not yet perfected. You must give me more time before I make it public.

还不够完善。假以时日我会公之于众的。

The injury to your face?

你脸上的伤怎么回事?

It happened when I was very young.

小时候留下的伤疤。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/546297.html