《梅林传奇》第一季 第七集 阿法隆之门(3)(在线收听

Well, the King said that she and her father are welcome in Camelot. Is everything OK?

国王说她和她父亲可以随意留驻甘美洛。没什么事吧?

Yes. Thank you.

没事。谢谢。

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you.

对不起,我不是故意打扰你。

Nonsense, my child. My favourite patient is always welcome. I'm sorry about the mess. Most of it's Merlin's. If I'd known you were coming, I'd have tidied up.

胡说,孩子。我最喜欢的病人我随时欢迎。不好意思太乱了。大多是梅林弄的。早知道你要来,我会收拾一下的。

It's not that...it's just your bench is on fire.

不是...你的工作台着火了。

My bench is on fire? What are you...my bench is on fire!

我的工作台着火了?你说什......我的工作台着火了!

Here. You're always getting me into trouble. What brings you to this dark corner?

给。 你总给我惹麻烦。驾临寒舍有何贵干啊?

I had another dream. I see.

我又做梦了。 这样啊。

I saw Arthur lying under water, drowning, and there was a woman standing over him, watching him die. And she's here. In Camelot.

我看见亚瑟躺在水底,命在旦夕,有个女人站在一旁,看着他死。这女人来了。就在甘美洛。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/546450.html