《梅林传奇》第一季 第七集 阿法隆之门(18)(在线收听

Nothing, yet, it's what she's going to do. I don't know how to tell you this.

还没有,是她要做的事情。我不知道该怎么跟你说。

Try. Whatever it is, you can tell me.

试着说。无论是什么,你可以告诉我。

I've just seen girls like this before. They string men along and then drop them. I don't want to see him get hurt.

我以前见过这样的女孩。她们玩弄男人后就抛弃他们。我不想看他受伤。

I know you want to protect him but some lessons we have to learn for ourselves.

我知道你想保护他,可有些教训要我们自己来体验。

He'll hurt for a week and then Sophia will be forgotten.

他最多难过一星期,就忘了索菲亚了。

I hope so. Are you sure there's nothing else behind this? Yes, it's nothing.

但愿如此。 你肯定这背后没有什么别的吗? 是的,没什么。

Get out. I thought the King was a bit harsh.

滚出去。 我想国王有些苛刻了。

I don't need sympathy, Merlin, especially not from you.

我不需要同情,梅林,特别是从你这。

But I did think he had a point.

可我觉得他这么做有道理的。

I ordered you to get out. Now leave me!

我命令你出去。离我远点!

I know what you think you are doing, I know you think you're in love with Sophia...

我知道你觉得你自己在做的是什么,我知道你觉得自己爱上索菲亚了...

Who are you to tell me what I'm thinking?

你以为自己是谁,告诉我我觉得怎样?

I'm your friend.

我是你的朋友。

No, Merlin, you're my servant.

不,梅林,你只是我的男仆。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/546465.html