《梅林传奇》第一季 第八集 末日之始(8)(在线收听

Bites, bruises, burns, wounds...Infections...

蚊叮虫咬,跌打损伤,烧伤,创伤...感染...

Ah, there you are. I need you to pick some heather for me.

你在这啊。正要找你去采些石楠花呢。

Can I do it later? I was just going out.

能等等吗?我正要出门。

Who's had this book out?

谁把书拿出来了?

It was me. I was doing some reading.

是我。我想学习一下。

Oh? I'd given up hoping you might take more of an interest in my work.

哦?我都不指望你对我的工作感兴趣了。

No. It's fascinating.

不。非常有趣。

Merlin, you are riddle wrapped up in a mystery.

梅林,你真让人捉摸不透。

That's me. I was getting some cleaning supplies. Arthur's been complaining about the state of his chambers.

我就这样。我是来拿清洁剂的。亚瑟抱怨他的房间不像样了。

I think Arthur's chambers can wait. We're not missing the chance to begin your education.

亚瑟的房间不急。可不能错过教育你的大好时机。

Really. I should go. Sit.

真的。我得走了。 坐下 .

We'll start with some basic anatomy...

我们从解剖学基础讲起......

What took you so long?

怎么去了这么久?

Sorry. Once Gaius gets talking about anatomy, there's no stopping him.

抱歉。盖尤斯一谈起解剖学根本刹不住车。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/547151.html