《梅林传奇》第一季 第十三集 生死守恒(15)(在线收听

Ah, Merlin. How are you? Good. I'm pleased.

梅林。 怎么样? 很好。 那就好。

Yes. I owe it all to Gaius.

是啊。我又欠盖乌斯一份人情。

I need to talk to you.

我得和你谈谈。

You still haven't got it yet, have you? I decide when we need to talk. Not today.

你还是不懂主仆关系,对吗?我决定我们什么时候需要谈一谈。 但今天不是。

I sometimes wonder if you know who I am.

有时候我真觉得你还不清楚我的身份。

Oh, I know who you are. Good.

我知道你的身份。 很好。

You're a prat. And a royal one.

你就是个大傻帽。皇家大傻帽。

Are you ever going to change, Merlin?

你想来点幽默感么,梅林?

No. You'd get bored. Promise me this, if you get another servant, don't get a bootlicker.

不。我是看你太无聊了。答应我,如果您再找一个仆人,千万别找马屁精。

If this is you trying to leave your job...

如果你不想干了......

No. I'm happy to be your servant, till the day I die.

没有。做您的仆人我很荣幸,直到我死去那天。

Sometimes I think I know you, Merlin. Other times...

有时候我认为我了解你,梅林。但有时候......

Well, I know you. And you're a great warrior. One day you will be a great king.

但我了解你。你是个伟大的战士。终有一天你会成为荣耀之王。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mlcqjj/dyj/548878.html