福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第11集 Dirty Laundry(4)(在线收听

郊区啊

Ah, suburbia.

真惊讶你当时没让我搬到这里住

Surprised you haven't tried to get me to move here

来让我保持清醒

in the interest of my sobriety.

全部都井井有条的

All the "Structure" On display.

随你怎么说

Mock me all you want.

组织是一种规范架构

Organization is a form of structure,

它有助于恢复

and structure is good for recovery.

你昨晚抱怨过厨房混乱状态后

After you complained about the state of the kitchen

我做了自我问卷调查

last night, I took a personal inventory.

评估了我自己

Assessed myself.

我在恢复方面进展良好

I am excelling at recovery.

你之前说我的恢复进展不乐观

Which tells me that you're only taking a grim view

是因为

of my progress because you're annoyed

-我做得太好 -

- I'm doing so well. - Right.

我因为你做得太好而心烦

I'm upset by your success,

可你的成功也就意味着我的成功

which is, by association, my success.

在你并不喜欢的工作上成功

Success at a job that you don't enjoy.

不同于你的工作 我的工作让你兴奋

As opposed to my work, which invigorates you.

我从不否认你做的事情很有趣

I never denied that I find what you do very interesting.

我决定了 华生

I've decided, Watson.

陪护关系结束后 我们可以继续交流

The lessons can continue after our companionship ends.

可以每周见一次

A weekly salon, perhaps.

你来我家 我分享我的智慧

You could come by, I could share my wisdom.

你做些家务活来交换

In exchange for some light housework, of course.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555370.html