福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第11集 Dirty Laundry(21)(在线收听

女士们先生们 为你们

Ladies and gentlemen, kudos to you

投身于如此有价值的事业而致敬

for your attraction to such a worthy cause.

我将要揭露的事实是

The fact that I'm about to demonstrate

希尔弗先生是一个俄国间谍

that Mr. Silver is actually a Russian spy

绝不会阻止你们捐钱

should by no means discourage you from giving,

慷慨地捐钱

and giving generously.

我都不知道你在胡说些什么

I don't know what the hell you are talking about,

不过你们三个都给我离开

but all three of you need to leave.

你给奥利弗和泰瑞·珀塞尔

You provided Oliver and Teri Purcell

提供现金 庇护 资源

with cash, cover, resources,

将他们偷到的情报运回你们俄国

ferried their stolen secrets back to Mother Russia,

这一切都假借国际慈善活动做幌子

all under the guise of your international charity work.

非常精明的掩护

Quite a brilliant cover, actually.

这是我听到的最疯狂的事情了

That is the craziest thing I've ever heard.

是吗 我们知道泰瑞·珀塞尔是个间谍

Is it Well, we know that Teri Purcell was working as a spy,

她通过隐藏在普通照片中的

and she was passing video recordings

加密信息来传送录像

hidden behind mundane photographs via steganography.

两天前我们碰巧

It just so happens one of

在你的电脑上发现了一张照片

those photographs was open on your desktop

你介意我打开它

two days ago. Do you mind if I pull it up

以便给贝尔警探瞧瞧吗

so I can show Detective Bell Yes. Abso...

不行 我很介意

No, I do; I do mind.

能把他带出去吗

Would you get him out of here

事实上 我很乐意我自己走出去

I'm quite happy to leave by myself, actually.

只要你告诉我谁杀了泰瑞·珀塞尔

Just tell me everything you know about who killed Teri Purcell.

我不知道谁杀了泰瑞

Oh, my God, I don't know who killed Teri.

如果你检查完我的电脑

Now, if looking in my computer

你就离开 好吧 请便

is gonna get you to leave, then fine, go ahead.

谢谢

Thank you.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555646.html