福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第11集 Dirty Laundry(27)(在线收听

但我对卡莉·珀赛尔告诉你们的事

But I can neither confirm nor deny anything

不置可否

Carly Purcell may have told you.

因为你不想

'Cause you don't

被指控为谋杀的帮凶吗

want to be charged as an accessory to murder

而且因为我在你们的管理权限之外

And because I don't recognize your authority.

看来你不再装作是美国公民了

Finished playing the part of the American citizen, I see.

你清楚不论是哪个原因

You know you're going to jail

你都要进监狱吗

either way, right

奧利弗·珀赛尔提供给联邦调查局的信息

Oliver Purcell's given the FBI enough to put you away

足够让你一辈子都呆在监狱里

for the rest of your natural life.

你觉得我刚才说的很好笑吗

Did I say something funny to you

如果我在你们的任何一个监狱里待的时间

I'd be very surprised if I spent more than a week

超过一个星期 我会非常吃惊的

in one of your jails.

干我们这行的

People in my alleged line of work

绝对不会被关起来

don't tend to be locked up.

我们更倾向于做交换

We tend to be traded.

美国政府大概正在

The U.S. Government is probably

列一份想让俄罗斯释放的

perusing a catalogue of political prisoners

在押政治犯的名单吧

they'd like released from Russia,

就在我们说话的时候

as we speak.

既然这样

Well, then.

我们就让联邦调查局

I guess we'll just let the Feds do

做他们该做的事吧

whatever it is the Feds do.

走吧

Come on.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jbyyf/555652.html