31.这么多公交线路(在线收听

So Many Bus lines 这么多公交线路

  A: There are so many bus lines here!

  A: 这里有这么多公交线路!

  B: Yes, there are! I still get confused sometimes.

  B: 是的,有!我有时还是会感到困惑。

  A: How do you know which buses to get on?

  A: 你怎么知道该上哪辆公共汽车?

  B: I check the schedules at each bus stop.

  B: 我检查每个公共汽车站的时间表。

  A: That is so convenient!

  A: 太方便了!

  B: Yes, it is. It helps to keep me from getting lost.

  B: 是的。它有助于防止我迷路。

  A: So many bus lines can be confusing.

  A: 如此多的公交线路可能会令人困惑。

  B: The buses pass by very frequently.

  B: 公共汽车经常经过。

  A: How often do they pass by?

  A: 他们多久经过一次?

  B: Maybe once every 10 to 15 minutes.

  B: 也许每10到15分钟一次。

  A: I feel like I'll never get stranded here!

  A: 我觉得我永远不会被困在这里!

  B: Definitely not! Just make sure you have a ticket!

  B: 绝对不是!确保你有票!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jdsyyydh/yszx/556257.html