《愤怒的小鸟》精讲34(在线收听

  Look, are you gonna help us or not?

  听着 你到底打算帮我们还是不帮

  I am helping you.

  我现在就在帮你们

  No, this is you helping.

  你就是这么帮忙的?

  Looking through binoculars, spying on old ladies.

  用双筒望远镜偷偷摸摸看老奶奶? 等等

  What is that? Wait. Oh, my... I was right. I was right. I knew it!

  这是什么? 等等 天哪...我猜对了 我猜对了 我就知道

  Bomb, Chuck, hurry up! Get out here!

  炸弹 飞镖 我们得快离开这

  Mighty Eagle, hey, fly us down there now. No.

  无敌神鹰 带我们飞下去 快 不

  I'm sorry. What?

  不好意思 什么?

  I don't do that anymore. I'm retired.Mostly just tired.

  我已经金盆洗手了 我退休了 其实是太累了

  Go handle it yourself. This is everything I've prepared you for.

  你们自己去解决 我之所以锻炼你们就是为了这一刻

  What? Prepared us for? Hold on, did I miss something?

  什么? 你锻炼我们什么了? 难道我失忆了吗?

  Let me just go through my notes really quick. Let's see. Crazy stuff, bragging, crazy stuff, karaoke.

  让我快速翻阅一下我的笔记本 极度自恋 疯狂自恋 卡拉OK

  No, see, I don't see anything useful here.The whole world, everyone we know, is in danger.

  不 我在这没得到任何有用的东西 整个世界 所有我们认识的鸟 都在危险之中

  Yes, it is. So, off you go.

  是的没错 那你们还愣着干嘛?

  Hey, you know what? I used to believe in you.

  嘿 你知道吗? 我曾经那么相信你

  When I was a kid, I believed nothing really bad could ever happen because you were here.

  在小的时候 我坚信永远不会有坏事发生因为你在这里

  And now I see the fate of the world hangs on idiots like me. And that, sir, is sort of terrifying.

  可现在 我意识到全世界的命运掌握在我这样的白痴手里 这件事 先生 让我有些害怕

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fndxnjj/556416.html