《大学之旅》精讲19(在线收听

  No, forget a Taser.

  不 别提泰瑟枪了

  That's not gonna subdue any real criminal.

  那征服不了任何罪犯

  Dad! Dad!

  爸爸! 爸爸!

  Looks like somebody's having a good time.

  看来某人玩得很开心啊

  Not a good time, Daddy. A great time! It was awesome! It was off the chain!

  不是玩得开心 爸爸 是玩得太开心了! 真是太棒了! 太有意思了!

  See. What have I been trying to tell you?

  看 我一直都和你说什么了?

  Dad, I don't know why I wasn't listening.

  爸爸 我不明白为什么我没有听你的

  Let me tell you what happened, right. So we went to the library, but

  让我告诉你发生什么了吧 本来我们要去图书馆的 但是

  - we went to a frat party. - Frat party?

  - 我们去了兄弟会 - 兄弟会?

  Let me tell you what happened. I was like, "Nick, I don't wanna go."

  我告诉你发生了什么 我本来说 "Nick 我不想去"

  "No, I have to think about school." "

  不 我得考虑学校的事"

  But he's like, "Come on. Let's go."

  但他说 "来吧 我们去吧"

  I said, "Okay, for sure." So we went to the party.

  我说 "好的 我要去" 所以我们去了派对

  Yo, Dad, crazy, man! Crazy!

  哟 爸爸 那里真疯狂! 真疯狂!

  There was a Jell-O pool, and everybody was just diving in it.

  那儿有个果冻游泳池 大家都往里跳

  I was like, "I can't take it!" Amazing.

  我说 "我受不了了!" 真令人惊奇

  Northwestern, this is where it's at, right here.

  西北大学 真不赖

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dxzljj/556920.html